Monday, August 30, 2010

Grilling out again

When I got home from work tonight, I found my husband reprising the feast we had last night, with more grilled veggies and a burger with all the fixin's.  This time is was a boca and not a made-from-scratch burger, but it was amazing nonetheless.  Tonight, I took some photos -- y'know, just to give me something to drool at this winter when grilling is but a distant memory.

Look at all those grilled veggies!  Zucchini, beets, potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, eggplant, onion, banana peppers, green beans... Did I forget anyone?  My husband seasoned them up really well, but I still topped them with a little Famous Dave's Sweet and Zesty barbecue sauce.

Burger guts!  Wow, yum.  Thanks for the awesome dinner!  Simple, but my husband and I both agreed, we could eat this every night and be happy.  Man, I love summer!

1 comment: